Location: Portland, OR or Bend, OR
Century West is looking for a Project Manager with 10+ years of experience, including five or more years of experience either as an employee with the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT) or as a consultant on ODOT projects. The successful candidate will have a key role in implementing our plan for securing work under Century West’s Tier A Full-Service Price Agreement with ODOT. This position is ideal for a candidate who is self-driven and thrives in a flexible working environment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Proven experience serving as the primary contact for ODOT projects
- Willingness to help forge long-term relationships with key clients
- Skilled in business development and marketing
The responsibilities of the chosen candidate will include:
- Identifying and leading business development opportunities with new clients
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients to pursue future opportunities
- Managing project teams including in-house staff and subconsultants
- Leading the development of plans and specifications
- Completing QA/QC of deliverables
- Representing Century West at appropriate conferences and other professional events
- Other responsibilities as they arise
Position requirements include:
- An Oregon Professional Engineering license in civil engineering
- Proven business development and project management experience
- At least 10 years of experience in the planning, design, and/or construction supervision of public works projects
Candidates will have the choice of working in Century West’s Portland, OR or Bend, OR offices.
Please send a cover letter and resume detailing your experience and successes working with ODOT to Matt MacRostie, PE, Vice President – Business Development and Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org.