Portland, OR or Bend, OR or Greater Seattle Area
Century West Engineering (Century West) is a civil engineering consulting firm that was founded in Bend, Oregon in 1969. For nearly 50 years, we’ve steadily welcomed additional employees, opened new offices, and shaped fulfilling careers. Our staff of about 60 employees work in nine offices throughout the Pacific Northwest. Our philosophy is to empower our people to help pave the path of our firm’s future. Learn more about us at www.centurywest.com.
We are looking for a driven, creative, and self-motivated team player to join our team as a Marketing Coordinator. This person will serve as part of a three-person team led by our Marketing Manager and will support all aspects of marketing at Century West from business development to branding to communications.
The primary responsibilities of this position involve the tracking, preparation, and production of proposals across all of Century West’s services. The chosen candidate will be involved in all stages of proposal development from business development to lead tracking to proposal coordination. The ideal candidate will see themselves as the project manager of their proposal efforts and be willing to drive the process to a successful and timely outcome.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Developing brochures and other printed marketing materials
- Contributing to social media or other internal and external communications efforts
- Planning for and representing the company at industry events and conferences
- Graphic design
- Database and website maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, English, Journalism, or other related field
- 2 to 5 years of A/E/C marketing experience
- Basic technical background knowledge of municipal and/or aviation engineering
- Organizational skills that allow you to function under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Illustrator), Microsoft Office, and other relevant design programs
- Strong graphic design experience
- Strong writing, technical editing, and proofreading skills
- WordPress experience
- CRM (Deltek, Cosential, etc.) experience
We value our employees and create a collaborative environment. We will encourage you to take a break and join the team for our monthly office lunches, themed potlucks, and the occasional karaoke night. Our competitive benefits include:
- 100% company-paid employee health, life, and disability benefits
- Competitive salaries, paid time-off, and a 401(k)-retirement plan
- Paid memberships for professional organizations
How to Apply:
Send a resume and cover letter describing how you meet our qualifications and why you are interested in working for Century West to:
Kelsey Parpart, Marketing Manager at email@example.com.