At Century West Engineering, we’re proud to provide our staff with opportunity and growth potential. For nearly 50 years, we’ve steadily welcomed additional employees, opened new offices, and shaped fulfilling careers. Over 20% of our employees have been at Century West for more than 15 years. Our philosophy is to empower our people to help pave the path of our firm’s future. We’re looking for the right person to fill our Project Coordinator position and join us for this adventure.
The Project Coordinator is an essential member of our team. You will support the day-to-day office operations, coordination of project deliverables, and ongoing marketing efforts for the company’s Puget Sound offices. The qualified candidate will work in either our Federal Way or Bothell office. Candidates should be enthusiastic, hardworking, and able to handle a wide range of duties.
Administrative duties include:
- Assisting staff with document production
- Monthly invoicing and accounting support
- Compiling project submittals
- Answering phones and communicating with clients
- Compiling and formatting proposals and other marketing materials
- Must be organized, detailed, and able to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Must be capable of adapting to varying workloads and work assignments
- Must have strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Must take ownership of projects from start to finish (take initiative and be proactive)
- Be able to work without supervision
- Have a professional and positive demeanor
- Must have excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability to learn accounting software
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) or equivalent a plus
About Century West
We are a Pacific Northwest firm that started in Bend, OR nearly 50 years ago. We have offices throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Despite our large reach, we are moderately sized with 55+ employees. Our size and longevity provides our staff with the opportunity to pave their own career path while leaving an impact on the firm’s legacy. We are about to celebrate 50 years in business, and we want our team to help shape the next 50 years!
We value our employees and create a collaborative environment. Our competitive benefits include:
- 100% company paid employee Health, Life, and Disability benefits
- Competitive salaries, paid time-off, and a 401(k)-retirement plan
- Paid memberships for professional organizations
- Paid access to continuing education opportunities
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes standard benefits and 401k plan. To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter with your name and “Project Coordinator Position” in the subject to Sheri Hare at email@example.com.