We’re seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to support the day to day office operations and ongoing marketing efforts for the company’s Portland office. Candidates should be motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, and able to handle a wide range of duties.
Administrative duties include:
- Assisting staff with document production
- Compiling and formatting proposals and other marketing materials
- Monthly invoicing and accounting support
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere and be capable of adapting to varying workloads/work assignments.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to work with limited supervision
- Have a professional and positive demeanor
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Prior experience with Ajera accounting software experience, or the desire to learn this software, is a plus.
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop) or equivalent a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes standard benefits and 401k plan. To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com with your name and “Project Coordinator” in the subject.