Century West was selected by the Aviation Division to conduct Phase 2 of their multiple ALP project for the seven Washington airports listed below. All projects were developed based on technical standards and guidance for airport master plans and airport layout plans established by the FAA.
- Methow Valley State Airport; Winthrop, Washington
- Packwood Airport; Packwood, Washington
- Chelan Municipal Airport; Chelan, Washington
- Sunnyside Municipal Airport; Sunnyside, Washington
- Vashon Municipal Airport; Vashon Island, Washington
- Davenport Airport; Davenport, Washington
- Ione Municipal Airport; Ione, Washington
The airports included in this contract had airport master plans and airport layout plans that were prepared in the early to mid-1990s. These planning documents were either inadequate, or had simply become obsolete due to age and the airports required higher quality airport planning to meet current and future needs. Included among the planning evaluations were runway extensions, crosswind runway evaluations, parallel taxiway construction options, aircraft fueling, hangar development, access roads, non-aviation uses of airport lands, airspace penetrations, property acquisition and instrument approach development. Detailed financial evaluations were prepared that included development costs, project funding eligibility assessments, and the availability of local matching funds. The multi-airport project used a staggered schedule beginning in late 2005 with all projects completed by late 2009.