Great opportunities exist at Century West Engineering for the experienced Civil Engineer/Project Manager!
We are seeking an experienced manager/leader with that entrepreneurial spirit to help us grow our Puget Sound Region professional services in the municipal and public infrastructure markets. We want you to succeed by pursuing the clients and projects you want to pursue, while building a team to serve our expanding aviation and municipal services markets.
Focus areas could include any/or a combination of expertise in:
- Land Use Planning/Site Development
- 15-20+ years’ experience in municipal/public works or consulting
- Licensed PE or Certified Planner in WA State
- Recognized knowledge and relationships with municipal/public works/utility district officials, and/or;
- Project experience/working relationships with WSDOT, County DOTs, and/or Transit Agencies
- Successful business development and marketing skills
- Desire to supervise/mentor and lead staff development
- Office/regional management desire/capabilities
- Entrepreneurial and spirit that builds and thrives on team collaboration and shared success