At Century West Engineering, we’re proud to provide our staff with opportunity and growth potential. For nearly 50 years, we’ve steadily welcomed additional employees, opened new offices, and shaped fulfilling careers. Over 20% of our employees have been at Century West for more than 15 years. Our philosophy is to empower our people to help pave the path of our firm’s future. We’re looking for the right person to fill our Project Coordinator position and join us for this adventure.
The Project Coordinator is an essential member of our team. You will support the day to day office operations and ongoing marketing efforts for the company’s Bend office. Candidates should be enthusiastic, hardworking, and able to handle a wide range of duties.
Administrative Duties Include:
- Assisting staff with document production
- Compiling and formatting proposals and other marketing materials
- Monthly invoicing and accounting support
- Answering phones and communicating with clients
About Century West:
- Must be organized, detailed, and able to multitask in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Must be capable of adapting to varying workloads and work assignments
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must take ownership of projects from start to finish (take initiative and be proactive)
- Be able to work without supervision
- Have a professional and positive demeanor
- Must have excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and ability to learn accounting software
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) or equivalent a plus
We are a Pacific Northwest firm that was started in Bend, OR in 1969. We have offices throughout Oregon, Washington, and Idaho. Despite our large reach, we are moderately sized with just over 55 employees. Our size and longevity provides our staff with the opportunity to pave their own career path while leaving an impact on the firm’s legacy. We are celebrating 50 years in business and we want our team to help shape the next 50 years!
We value our employees and create a collaborative environment. Our competitive benefits include:
- 100% company paid employee Health, Life, and Disability benefits
- Competitive salaries, paid time-off, and a 401(k)-retirement plan
- Paid memberships for professional organizations
- Company paid parking
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes standard benefits and 401k plan. To apply, please e-mail resume and cover letter with your name and “Project Coordinator” in the subject to Sheri Hare at email@example.com