Century West Engineering, a premier Northwest civil engineering consulting firm, is looking for a Project Engineer
to join our Portland office. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, which may include – stormwater quality, transportation, ADA and sewer projects. You are self-driven and thrive in a flexible work environment.
You will have these attributes:
- Strong AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or MicroStation design skills
- Desire to be part of a team completing the design and management of local public infrastructure projects
You will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Professional Engineering license
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in planning, design and/or construction supervision of public works projects; or ODOT related market sector preferred
We offer a competitive compensation package including company subsidized medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid vacation/sick time and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan with a company match.
An Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.