Century West Engineering has an exciting opportunity for a client-focused Project Manager
to join our Spokane team. You will play a key role in growing our client base and staff presence in Eastern Washington. If you are self-driven, thrive on uncovering and solving client needs, and bring strong technical expertise in transportation and/or utility infrastructure projects, we want to hear from you!
You will possess the following attributes:
Some of what you’ll be doing:
- Desire to build a team to complete the design and management of local public infrastructure projects (may include transportation, water, stormwater/hydraulics, and sewer projects)
- Willingness to help forge long-term relationships with key clients
- Skilled in business development and marketing
You will bring:
- lead between one and three staff and handle a manageable number of projects ranging from roadway designs to sewer collection systems and water distribution projects.
- Handle day to day activities include overseeing and monitoring design and construction projects, handling client service interactions, and mentoring and leading engineer interns, drafters, and construction inspection staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or appropriate discipline
- Professional Engineer (PE) in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho or ability to apply for reciprocity
- Five (5) plus years of relevant civil engineering experience
- Experience and knowledge of transportation and municipal design standards
This position has the potential for marketing/business development growth and is a key position for future advancement through project delivery and client service.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and vision benefits; paid vacation and sick leave, and holidays; life and disability insurance, Employee Assistance Program; and 401(k) plan.
Please consider this exciting career opportunity and email your cover letter and resume to HR@centurywest.com
Century West Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer – All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.